Free Food for Kids
1.Can I still pick up Supper meals for my children in their CACFP program?
2. Can I get it delivered to me?
The CACFP program can not delivery a meal to you. However, you can request a delivery for the meals organized by the Parent Caravan group. Click here for the request link.
3. Are my meals hot or cold when picked up?
All meals are frozen to keep them safe to eat. Reheating instructions are on the containers
4. How many meals will I get?
For After School Programs (at-risk or out of school time) Each child is entitled to 1 meal and 1 snack per day. That is 5 meals + 5 snacks per week, per child. Plus milk
For child care enrolled sites each child is entitled to 2 meals and 1 snack per day. This is 2 meals and 1 snack per child/per day totaling 3 items per child for 5 days. This should look like 15 items (full meals and snacks) per child, per week in bundles. Plus milk
5. Can I enroll other children?
Yes, we are doing an open enrollment for other children who are interested in getting the meals located in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties.
6. Who do I contact if I have questions about getting my child/children's food?
7. What if I have children under 5 years old, can they get meals?
Yes, but it will under the child care enrolled sites program.
8. What if the adults want meals?
Adults will have to pay or their meals ($5 per meal)
9. What if we have medical needs concerning our meals?
We will need you to fill out a medical form with a doctor or registered nurse's signature. click here
10. Where/when will your curbside pick up be?
Check our schedule page. Click here.
11. What do I need to pick up my food and can I send someone on my behalf?
You can send someone on your behalf with your authorization prior to pick up. Call the contact number above OR Click here to request it in electronically. Please show ID and release the child assigned pick-up code.
12. What if I'm new to the program or the feeding schedule?
If you are new to the program, please pick up your meals on the next day as we will have only enrolled meals available per day to limit waste.
~ EXPECT A SLIGHT DELAY WHILE WE PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE PROGRAM WHILE WE HAVE THE PICK UP PERSON GIVE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR GETTING THE MEALS ~